This sample resume article is the seventh in our ongoing Personal Support Worker Article Series; PSW Article #7: Personal Support Worker PSW Sample Resume
For the rest of our Articles:PSW.ca Article Archive
Personal Support Worker Sample Resume(PSW)
After searching around the Internet I noticed that no one is offering a personal support worker specific resume. So we decided to create one and share it with our readers.
Now a personal support worker resume should be a little different from a standard resume. Due to the nature of the health field the resume should contain an increased focus upon skills, certificates and in-field experience. We’ve included all of this in the sample resume.
- You or someone that you know probably owns a printer. Because of this it is now very simple to personalize each resume for each employer. I’ve included a space in the objective for you to input the companies name. I would recommend doing this for each separate job that you apply for.
- I’ve also left open the option of using bullet points or sentences in the skills section. Bullets are usually scanned, not read.
- You should register a professional sounding e-mail address from the free services such as yahoo mail or google mail (gmail). Ie if your name is stacy smith then something like email@example.com sounds far better than firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have left the name, email and street area at the top of the resume open
PSW Sample Resume
* If you are experiencing any trouble opening these files you can download the free Open Office word processing software from Sun Technologies. This software will allow you to view and edit the resume files.
Don’t Forget to check out our Personal Support Worker Recent Graduate Resume for recent grads that are looking for first time employment in the field. And also our